EasyCode 2.0 Quickstart Guide
Scroll down for phone screen images
1. Download EasyCode 2.0 from the App Store or Google Play Store
2. Open the app and click on “Enroll”
3. On the next screen it will prompt you to enter the facility’s 10 Character Site Key, the site key will be on the Site Key Card provided to you.
For Madison Self Storage use exactly: bn9uQxZf4t
4. Once you click Next, the following page will prompt you to enter your assigned Gate Code (without * or #) and your Last Name.
Click Next to continue.
5. The following screen will ask you for your email address and phone number, make sure this is a mobile number that can receive text messages because you will need this to finish enrollment!
- If you entered an incorrect number, please contact your storage facility for a resolution.
6. After you hit send, you will be prompted to create a password that is 8 characters long and includes a symbol.
Click "Yes, Notify Me" for any alarm notifications.
7. You will land on a screen where the app will inform you that your enrollment was successful. To finalize you must confirm your enrollment by clicking on the link that was texted OR emailed to you.
(if you do not receive text, check email - if you do not receive either call the Facility Manager at 615-651-9372)
8. Click on the link in the text or email message sent to you and re-enter the login information from Step 5.
10. Once your account successfully confirms enrollment, return to the app and log in. This time only enter your email and password.
- Check the "Remember Me" box if you want your login to AutoFill next time.
11. Once you successfully enroll in the app and log in, you will be directed to the Access Tab, here you can Open your Entry and Exit Keypads when you are at the facility.
- If you need to view your keypad code, clicking on “Keypad Code” will allow you to do so
- Note: You must be within the GeoFence perimeter of the site and have your location services turned on